Monday, November 10, 2014

Follow My Blog For "Behind The Scene" Posts on MasterChef Junior Season 2 USA - Logan



Follow My Blog For "Behind The Scene" Posts on MasterChef Junior Season 2 USA - Logan





Links to all my blog posts on the episodes:

Episode 7: MasterChef Junior Final Episode : I AM THE MASTERCHEF JUNIOR

Episode 6 :  Episode 6 MasterChef Junior The Attack of The Salmon – Logan

Episode 5:  Episode 5 The Pop Up In MasterChef Junior

Episode 4:  MasterChef Junior Episode 4 Signature Dish
  
Episode 3:  MasterChef Junior Episode 3 The Journey Continues

Episode 2:  The MasterChef Junior Experience : Episode 2 - Pie??? Really!

Episode 1:  MCJ2 I finally get into the Masterchef Kitchen

Pre-Show:  The Beginning - From Memphis to Hollywood : MasterChef Junior Season 2
http://orderupwithlogan.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-beginning-from-memphis-to-hollywood.html