Friday, January 6, 2012

Why do Choosy Moms Choose Jif?

Because of the Most Creative Peanut Butter Sandwich Contest!

I am a FINALIST!

Here are the wonderfully fantastic prizes
1 kid wins $25,000 for College
4 kids win $2,500 for College
The top 5 get to go to NYC- Weeeeeeee! I love NY.
And the top 10 win $50 for Jif Peanut butter!

How did I get to be a finalist?

Momma and I spent a fun day in the kitchen, experimenting with turkey burgers. I love burgers. I wanted to make a tasty healthy burger. Something people would enjoy eating and  not feel guilty about.
We mixed Jif Natural Peanut Butter in with our turkey meat and add some other ingredients.
I love Jif Natural Peanut Butter it has a great taste and you don't have to stir it at all.  I created a sauce with the peanut butter some Yakisoba sauce and mixed a broccoli slaw for the burger. Garnished with an apple slice for extra crunch and surprise a yummy burger.

I know you want the recipe- right! Go to the Jif web sight!

NOW I NEED YOUR VOTE!!!!!
Once a day every day.
 Please!
 www.Jif.com/Promotions/Most-Creative-Peanut-Butter/Castvote
And vote for Logan G. Memphis TN  The Chomp Burger


I am enjoying the roller coaster ride and hopefully it does not end soon!
Thank you  to Jif and my Voters- Jif really made my burger look great! I love this picture!!! You know you want to try it and now I do too.

Love the Cabbage,
Leaf