Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Huey's a Memphis tradition.

                             If you live in Memphis you have probably gone to Huey's, it's a Memphis tradition.
MasterChef Jr  2 Logan Guleff at Huey's Memphis, Tennessee   BlogIf you want a nice time, go to Huey's.
If you want an average meal, go to Huey's. 
If you want trivia, go to Huey's.
If you want live music, go to Huey's.
If you want a family friendly place, go to Huey's






So as you can tell the place is all in the vibe, but its a nice place to go and hang out.




                                                                
It's all in the atmosphere and having a good time.







I like their pickles and the kids meals come with free ice cream, you just can't beat that!
I usually get the cheese burger, but I really just want pickles. I like them.
My Dad gets the Senor Huey burger, I never tried it so I cant say if it is good. My Dad really does like it.
My Mom gets the cheese burger just like me.



The food is not too special. However the Burgers usually win the Best Burger of Memphis. I think it is because we just all like to go there.
To wrap it up the food is so so, but the vibe is cool.



(I love the PICKLES!)

Love the cabbage leaf,
Huey's on Urbanspoon Logan   

   
Huey'sHuey's