Tuesday, March 4, 2014

1 Burger and 5 Friends= 5 Guys Burgers and Fries

I go to Five Guys Burgers and Fries when I need food and I need it Fast. Now, this is not the most special kind of place, first off it is a chain. A good one: serving better quality food at a slightly higher price. I mean we all need fast food sometimes and that is when you want to go there.
They have a simple menu of Burgers built to your order and cooked fresh, Hot dogs, and Fries. I think because it is so simple it is easy to keep the food quality high and the customers like me happy. I usually get 2 patties that is there regular. The one patty just isn't as meaty. I like cheese, pickles, ketchup, lettuce, and tomato. Some of the other choices are mushrooms, onions, grilled onions, A1 sauce, mustard just to name a few.
 I also get the seasoned fries. They have a a little bit of bay season with a bit of cajun and I really like them better than the plain. I also LOVE that they tell you where the potatoes come from. It connects me to the farm and makes them seem fresher and tastier.
They have one of those cool coke machines and i love all the buttons.

Bonus- At Five Guys you can get a big scoop of roasted peanuts to munch while they cook your food. How fun is that?



Love the Cabbage Leaf,
Logan


Five Guys Burgers & Fries on Urbanspoon Five Guys Burgers & FriesFive Guys Burgers & Fries