Sunday, September 22, 2013

Don't Nuke it...... Newk it.....

Repost from the past.

I tried Newks for lunch with my Grandma. We ordered lots of food a shrimp poor boy, a sandwich, and a pizza. 
The shrimp poor boy was one of the best I have had. The shrimp were so tender. I did not taste much seasoning but there were 12 of them. That's a lot!! See the shrimp- yum.

The Club Royal was very good. You could taste all the meats. Roast Beef, Turkey and Salami, if there were more I can't remember them. It had a huge roll of them. The mayonnaise was fabulous. It was very fresh and I devoured it.




The pizza was alright- but I would not go there for the pizza. I know it looks great but the crust was just not my favorite. I did however manage to eat more than half of it.

The restaurant is beautifully decorated and very, very ,very clean.
It was pricey. 
Newks is a chain and I went to the one on Poplar by Estate, I think.

Love the Cabbage,
Leaf

Newk's Express Cafe on Urbanspoon




Newk's Express CafeNewk's Express Cafe