Thursday, December 3, 2015

Meeting The Master Chef


A Master Chef.

Now almost everyone knows I won a show with Master chef in the tittle but that does not make me a true Master Chef.
yes I can cook and I am a culinary prodigy sort of but I have never met a Master Chef until I met Chef Jose Gutterias 

To say there is a difference is an understatement. It isn't really the food or the class of restaurant. It is simply knowing you are the best and at the top of the game.

I have to say there is a down side to being crowned champion there is a high level of food to which I now feel almost convinced I must produce. Some of the pure fun is gone. There is more scrutiny.

Chef Jose understands. He is a top professional - simple or complex his food must be the best.


I met him and tried his TV dinner now when you think of a TV dinner you think of something from the frozen isle of the grocery store. But what Chef Jose presented was a simple mini 3 course dinner complete with salad, entree, and dessert. The entree included sole perfectly seared with an herb butter sauce and purée of sweet potato topped with red cabbage and apple and green beans. Excellent. A simple pear salad clean and fresh. And slice of pecan pie with a deep flavor it is hard to explain.

I loved it! Loved the time the chef spent with me and will be forever grateful.

Don't wait go- experience food at its best. You won't regret it.

Logan
You can also Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Vine.