Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WORLD SERIES - MasterChef Junior Style

Logan Guleff MasterChef Junior Graham Elliot Kansas City RoyalsI can tell you, I love to travel and I can be ready in a NY minute, so when an email came it with a chance to go to the World Series the next day, I said yes. Then I was off to pack my bag, and headed to Kansas City!   



I met up with MCJer Jess and we then met up with Graham Elliot and that is when the fun JUST started!

Interviews and cameras. I finally got my apron and I felt awesome.

I mean it is WORLD SERIES on FOX and Masterchef Junior is on FOX. While I have no idea why they chose me as the one of the kids to go, I sure am not complaining.

Logan Guleff MasterChef Junior  Kansas City Royals world series
Graham Elliot is just great! He is so nice and funny. I still have his autograph from last year and the letter he wrote me, but riding on a golf cart is WAY more fun! He talked to us about serious stuff like grades and discipline and cooking: Psych - he just really let us have a lot of fun! 

He even got Jessica and I each a Kansas City Royal Hat and Foam Finger! I mean it really! How cool is that!!!
The game was great! That 2nd inning gave the Royals a huge lead and the crowd was so loud it was a blast! I had to stand for most of it cause those fans were crazy excited!!!

Now this is the insider tv part- they filmed us like we were there for game 7 not 6 and we will be on TV on game 7 instead of yesterday!!!

Logan Guleff MasterChef Junior  Kansas City RoyalsI think this is my most surprising blog ever- still shaking my head how a dull old Monday turned into a World Series Tuesday. 

Thanks Graham Elliot for an awesome, cool, fun, exciting, once in a life time experience. Thanks Fox and Fox sports for letting it all happen!

Love the Cabbage Leaf,
Logan

GO ROYALS!!!!