Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oh Chiwawa!

Overton Square is in the process of a major revamping. The new parking garage is open and the new theater is just starting. Great new restaurants are popping up all over the square. I decided to give Chiwawa a try.


It is located in the old pizza building and it looks really cool. It has a fantastic patio!


I tried the Sledge Dog a long corn dog. It was ok. I had a bite of the German dog it was on a pretzel bun. I really liked it. I had a bit of lunch envy. 


We also got the Jaun Tons which were bigger than I thought and filled with a sausage cheese filling. 

I almost forgot my fish taco, which was good too. It had a complex flavor but really needed more fish and less slaw. 

If it is a pretty day and you want to try something new- this is the place to go.

Love the Cabbage Leaf,
Logan









Chiwawa on Urbanspoon