Thursday, October 2, 2014

Masterchef Junior here I come!

I have a secret, I love Chef Gordon Ramsay and all of his TV shows. Last year when I saw Masterchef Junior on Fox I said to myself "well, I can do that"  They had a commercial for the auditions and I said to Dad, Can we go? Now, my Dad loves reality tv almost as much as hamburgers so he said yes.
Logan Guleff MasterChef Junior Season 2 Memphis in Dallas Casting
MasterChef Junior 2 Auditions - Dallas

I filled out all the paperwork and we got accepted to go to Dallas and audition. I am gonna say this again my
Dad LOVES reality TV so he drove me all the way to Dallas to try out! 


Logan Guleff MasterChef Junior Season 2 Memphis in Dallas AuditionsI cant say too much about the casting process it is all top secret. I can tell you it was a lot of fun and I loved it!

It took some time then I heard the news. I MADE it!!!!

Logan Guleff MasterChef Junior Season 2 Memphis in Dallas Texas
So,that means basically, I get to be on the show, meet Gordon Ramsay and try my best. I do hope that Chef Ramsay does what he does best and yells at me just a bit! 

I cant tell you how great it will be to meet Chef Elliot and Joe. I have Chef Elliot's autograph and he wrote me a real letter. 





It is SO EXCITING.

So tune in and watch me on Master Chef Junior.


PS. The other best part of the road trip was getting to see my cousin Michael! I love him and we had a great time eating pizza together in TX.


Here's my Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Logan-Masterchef-Junior-2/322716741231433?ref=hl

Love the Cabbage,

Logan






Links to all my blog posts on the episodes:

Episode 7: MasterChef Junior Final Episode : I AM THE MASTERCHEF JUNIOR

Episode 6 :  Episode 6 MasterChef Junior The Attack of The Salmon – Logan

Episode 5:  Episode 5 The Pop Up In MasterChef Junior

Episode 4:  MasterChef Junior Episode 4 Signature Dish
  
Episode 3:  MasterChef Junior Episode 3 The Journey Continues

Episode 2:  The MasterChef Junior Experience : Episode 2 - Pie??? Really!

Episode 1:  MCJ2 I finally get into the Masterchef Kitchen

Pre-Show:  The Beginning - From Memphis to Hollywood : MasterChef Junior Season 2
http://orderupwithlogan.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-beginning-from-memphis-to-hollywood.html