Monday, October 28, 2013

Bombay Chaat Corner

Put on your traveling hat and embark on an adventure to the Indian Bazaar and the Bombay Corner  The little restaurant serves Indian Street Food. This is definitely an out of the box little dive. It is clean, yummy, and inexpensive. Just talking about it gives me a craving for the Samosas. It is making my mouth water just thinking about the golden pockets filled with spicy potato and peas. Please Help!!

I normally don't each much Indian food but yesterday was an exception  We ordered 3 small plates that had a ton of food. One was Samosa - 2 golden fried severed with a  spicy sweet sauce. Samosas with chick peas- also very good. I liked the plain better. There was a bowl of beans and yogurt sauce with these crunchy things in it. Please don't ask me what they were- I let my Mom eat most of it! It had a complex spicy flavor but the texture was too much for me.

I also had a glass of fresh Sugar Cane Juice. It was milky and sweet but not so sweet you could not drink it. I enjoyed it. It complimented the spicy food very nicely. I really wanted a bigger glass of it. It cut the heat of the food very well. I did get a small juice box of lychee juice too which was also quite nice. 

I would go back for the Samosas and the chick pea dish. I want to try the Dosa which looked very delicious.  So if you are feeling adventurous and want to try something out of the box. Try Bombay Corner. You can also do some exotic food shopping too. I got Gran Masala Lays Potato chips made in India- I mean who knew!

Love the cabbage Leaf,
Logan






Bombay Chaat Corner on Urbanspoon Bombay Chaat CornerBombay Chaat Corner