Thursday, September 10, 2015

Belly Acres

I was walking around Overton Square one Sunday and saw another new restaurant called Belly Acres and its a farm to table specializing in burgers. Now the name Belly Acres kinda makes me think am gonna get a belly ache, but I decided to take a chance, fortunately I did not get a belly ache afterwords, phew.

The interior is very nice it really went with the theme of the restaurant, there is a plane flying through the wall, they even have a tractor I don't know if it still runs?




I ordered the bison burger with the normal toppings nothing to extreme but I did get some wasabi mayo on the side and for my side I got homemade chips. Making home made chips really good is really hard, and these just were not to good I had side envoy.
Mama's ordered a side of fries and they were the best side even Dad had side envoy.

The burger was pretty good the bison was good, but the bun was a little soggy. The rest of the toppings were really good though.

Dad ordered a grass feed beef burger, dad liked it 

Mama ordered the same burger as dad but ordered the fries, and we were all battling over the fries.
So when you go to Belly Acres be sure to order the fries.

Love the cabbage, Leaf
Logan



You can also Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Vine.



Belly AcresBelly Acres