Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fathers Day Steak Cookout With Stuart Edge

Logan Guleff Stuart Edge

Stuart  Edge I am a big FAN!

I had an amazing time! It was so cool to cook for all the Dads. I created a special seasoning blend,called Logan's Rub SE blend it is a great seasoning it will help you turn an ordinary steak and make it closer to a Wagyu beef steak it is available for pre order.



Now speaking of the Wagyu beef it was incredibly marbled so marbled that if it had any more marbling it wouldn't be a steak! This normally is kinda gross to me, but the fat is where most of the delicious flavor comes from. The seasoning created a crispy coat and that gave a difference in texture. 

I paired it with a Roasted Garlic Mashed Potato, Scorched Orange Pepper puree and grilled asparagus. I garnished with some wasabi peas.

Logan Guleff Stuart Edge YoutubeI also served my signature Rosemary Peppercorn Smoked Lemonade perfectly smoky herby and tangy.


Thanks again for all the fun. It was amazing and cool!
Logan Guleff Stuart Edge Youtube Utah Fathers DayLOVED IT!
Love the Cabbage
Logan




You can also Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Vine.